The race will start at the Iron County Fairgrounds and finish at the same location. Line up South end of building. Race will start at 7:00 a.m.
Yankee Doodle Dash
Race will begin at the Iron County Fairgrounds parking lot. Check balloons and signs for starting area. Race will start about 10:00a.m. and will be about 100 yards.
Finishing medals will be awarded for all three races. (Rebel 5k, Yankee Doodle Dash, & Half Marathon)
Half Marathon Race Information
- Only registered runners allowed on course
- No strollers, bikes or dogs allowed on course
- Runners will receive confirmation email
- Medical personnel throughout course
- Aid Stations at miles 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, finish (port-a-potties/water/Gatorade/oranges/bananas)
- Running T-shirts
- $ and Prizes for top 3 overall men and women
- Unique, custom made awards including Finisher Medals
- Money & Trophies awarded at the awards ceremony!
Packet Pick-Up And Late Registration
Iron County Fairgrounds
Friday, from 4-8 pm and Saturday from 4:30 – 5:45 am.
Photo ID Required
Iron County Fairgrounds 50 North 600 East
Parowan, UT 84761
Race starts at 7:00 am. Runners MUST ride the provided buses from the finish line to the starting line.
Buses will load between 5:30-6:00 am,
NO EXCEPTIONS! DO NOT CROWD THE CANYON BY DRIVING TO THE START!
Average temperature at start is 45 and at the finish it is 79.
Please call 435-559-4504 or 435-477-9022 for more information